Skip to main content
Skip audio player
- Cover game animals while traveling from field to home.
- Clean up prior to going to town.
- Present a professional image when giving public presentations.
- Don’t consume alcoholic beverages while hunting.
- Eliminate waste by properly caring for game meat from field to freezer.
- Take only tasteful photographs and videos of a hunt.
- Avoid confrontations with those who do not agree with your choice to hunt.
- Promote hunting’s contributions to wildlife conservation and hunter education.
- Always make sure your actions are courteous, considerate, capable, and careful—the four Cs of hunting.
- Understand why you hunt, and be able to tell others about the benefits of hunting.
- Support homeless shelters and soup kitchens by donating venison and other game.
- Emphasize the social values of hunting.
- Invite those concerned about wildlife to join you in conservation efforts.
- Unit 3 of 9
- Topic 4 of 4
- Page 2 of 2